Sunday, October 08, 2006

Theorizing About Religion

This interview with Prof. Steven Weinberg is number 48 on reddit right now. It is getting an up vote from me! I've never heard my views on religion echoed so much by someone else's. No surprise, though, Weinberg is a theoretical physicist. :-)

I have been trying to decide whether I call myself agnostic or atheist for a few years now with the period of the oscillation between the two labels being on the order of months. A little bit because of I'm not sure exactly what I believe, but more so because of the social repercussions the later one may have. There must be some Latin America left in me!

However, after the interview I think I can safely say I know which of the two a-words I am going to start calling myself now. I'll let you figure out which, though... oh mira las cosas q me haces llajta querida!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf??? so are u an agnostic or atheist?? and yea, in cbba they dont even know what agnostic means so you would be satan anyways =)

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home