Sunday, October 15, 2006

Teaching Physics

My undergraduate arrogance has just rambled in my mind and blog about how I'd teach a junior/senior/grad class in Physics. The thoughs probably apply to other exact science classes as well. The idea behind writing this down now is that my perspective on this is bound to change as I progress and it seems more important to know how I feel right now in the shoes of a student than later after I've finished my PhD, etc (if I finish and am able to continue! ;-).
You know... the answer is obvious once you know it and it is hard to remember how not knowing it was like afer you do know it. Remembering how it was like to not know is a lot more important to teaching than just knowing the answer, though.

Please leave comments on this one! The only reason behind my making this post on here also is to have it serve as an RFC of sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home