Sunday, December 31, 2006

Not in peace-and-love land anymore

Kunal just bought himself a nice guitar. Of course, I was involved }:-). At the guitar store, while we were looking around and playing potential guitars somehow it came up in conversation that I give free guitar lessons. A girl overheard me and said "WHY?!?" in the most outraged-sounding tone of voice -- as if there is something terribly wrong with that. I tried to give the usual explanation: that I enjoy doing it, think music is wonderful and that there are things I value more than money. Neither the girl nor the store clerk seemed to be able to fathom the idea. I miss Eugene...

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

haha that's so funny... its kinda weird to find people that would do stuff like that for free... but it's not that outrageous

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home